www.simplicitybychristy.com

Sunday, April 10, 2011

two boys

I took a few pictures when it was just the boys a few weeks ago. More pictures than I have time to take when it is two boys and two girls. Life with two boys is a piece of cake..even when they are my boys. I mean it seriously felt like I was on vacation that week with just two kids. The boys probably thought they were on vacation too except Will missed the girls (yes, that's really what he calls them) tremendously.

Will got to make an entire breakfast by himself. Now, if I was a better mother and most importantly a better cook, I would make said breakfast from scratch rather than a plastic bag. I would be making groundhog pancakes from scratch for crying out loud. My kids accept my kitchen abilities for what they are. As long as I buy the cinnamon rolls that come with the white in the bag and not the kind that come in the paper tube and they get to put them on the tray, they are pretty happy.



Will took his brother out for neighborhood drive. Take note of the two crazies standing up in the vehicle, yes those would be mine. Will insists on wearing a helmet every time he drives. He's concerned about his safety I guess.






Drew helps himself to whatever he wants in the pantry if the door isn't locked. If Will's around, the door usually isn't locked. Drew is smart enough and courteous enough to close the door behind him thinking it will buy him some time until he's caught.




No comments: