www.simplicitybychristy.com

Monday, April 11, 2011

Soccer

We began spring soccer three weeks ago. Our first game was rained out and the second week we were closed for field maintence so this week was actually our first game. Both girls are playing and have been beside themselves with excitement. Jason and I love soccer and so we're excited that this is the sport they've chosen to play. It was 82 degrees here for the first game and absolutely beautiful. I am trying to stay off my feet as much as possible and knew I would not be able to sit through two back to back games in the heat. I sent Jason with the camera and told him to take a lot of pictures. Y'all have heard me say before how important pictures are right? Especially of Amelia's very first soccer game ever? Well here is day captured in the eyes of Isabella.










No comments: