www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. When you repeatedly tell someone how awesome you are, you're probably the only one that thinks so.

2. I am thankful for true friends that keep me grounded, make me laugh and always give sound advice and are just here for me whenever I need them. You know who you are and I love you girls.

3. My first week of teaching my own actual class went very well. I love it there and hope I stay for a long time. I love those kids and it was a great week.

4. We took the kids to the gardens for the annual egg hunt and their quest for a new pet continues. Will is interested in "goosies" and Amelia had a thing for turtles or ducks. I had pet ducks as a child so don't get any ideas Popstar.

5. My children do not like Mascots and only Bella would go near the Easter bunny. Amelia admired from afar and Will made a run for it as soon as he saw that Easter Bunny. He said, that Bunny man better not come over here.

6. This week I wore a pair of pants that had a very small hole in the leg. Bella said "why do these pants have a hole in them?" I answered, "These pants are older than you. I even wore them when I was pregnant with you." Bella thought about it for a minute and said, "How old are they 10,000 years old?" At least she's learning her numbers.

7. And out of no where Drew is back to sucking his thumb. I'm serious when I say we're going to need a "thumb sucking patch" to break this boy..

8. Drew is talking more and more. One of my favorite words he says is, "Wheel". We're staying in the south so I might as well work on the accents.

9. Jason downloaded a new version of IE for the laptop. Now to publish to the blog, I have to type of the posts and then log in through the Ipad to publish. Honestly, not a fan of this new process.

10. This ones for my MZBC friends..hopefully you'll enjoy the new section in the church magazine because someone, who reads here - and I will find you, recommended me to write a column there.

No comments: