www.simplicitybychristy.com

Saturday, April 4, 2009

what was i waiting on

I originally purchased a double jogging stroller from BRU. It wasn't the most expensive model on the market but I thought it would be fine for walking. Several of my friends have been raving about the BOB for two years now and how awesome it is. I have looked at it each time one of my friend sends me the sale emails. I wondered if the quality and ease of the stroller actually justified the cost. In my mind it didn't. For two years I made the best of the one I had. This winter it became increasingly difficult for me to push the 20 pound stroller, 30 pound Will and 25 pound Amelia, preggo with a hernia. I finally broke down and made the big purchase. The seats actually are very padded and comfortable. The best part, the canopies are independent and the little ones no longer fight over whether it is down or up. I can honestly say, I too, am now in love with BOB.

No comments: