www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. My sweet friend had her very first baby last week. We're a bit biased towards Wills in this house but he might be one of the cutest babies I've ever seen.

2. Will has decided he's now going to be called "great big Will" so you don't confuse him with "little baby Will".

3. Drew currently is working towards a career as a locksmith or maybe an engineer or possibly a catburgler. I'm really, really hoping for engineer here people.
I have nothing against locksmiths, I'm totally biased towards catburglers.

4. My public health announcement for the day..you are all contagious 24-48 hours after anyone in your house is vomiting. Even if you're not vomiting. I don't want what you have, please stay home.

5. Lysol is not my favorite hair scent. If it keeps the stomach but out of my house, I'll take it.

6. I realized that by the time you get to child number four, you could care less if they sleeps in pink pajamas if that's what is clean and within arms reach when you pull them out of the bathtub. The color blue would never have touched child number one until it was clear, she was a she.

7. I'm heading to Nashville this weekend to kickoff training for VBS this summer. I'm very excited about it.

8. If you go to our church you should be excited about it too because I'm coming after you next for help :)

9. Drew reminds me a little bit of Forrest Gump these days. Everywhere he's a going he's a runnin'.

10. I'm going to give a salute to the good old southern weather that I've come to know and love. A good old snow delay over a little bit of rain. People complained about it but I'll take it, any day of the week. Tick, tock..

No comments: