www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ten on tuesday

1. I never want to see snow here again. Ever.

2. Did I emphasize the ever part?

3. Living in city, that houses a major federal installation, that shuts down for five days because they can't properly and efficiently remove snow is embarrassing.
I pay my taxes and I'm entitled to my own opinion.

4. Until this week, I haven't been told I "sweat the small stuff" since 1997.

5. Will greets naptime and bedtime every single day like it is the end of the world. I have never seen such a dramatic, opposition to naptime.

5. We attempted to get rid of his nap today in hopes that he will go to bed easier at night and sleep better. He's doing great and loves being a big boy.

6. I'm not sure I'm really ready to have only one child napping.

7. School starts back for all of us today. I'm not sure who is more excited me or the kids.

8. Drew's new favorite word is nuh-uh. I know this is terrible English but for a little boy that doesn't talk very much, I'll take it.

9. Amelia and Isabella are single handedly spoiling their baby brother.

10. I realized last night that Drew is now 18 months old. Bella asked me last week when we were bringing another baby home. It made me laugh but at the same time made me realize in her six year old head, it's about that time :)

No comments: