www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. It has been brought to my attention that some of you don't know who Kit and Ruthie are..what planet are you living on and how do I get there?

2. I would like to say that we are no longer technological dinosaurs and welcomed technology into our home with an IPad.

3. Jason and I need to take a class to figure out how to turn the thing on and off. The kids can be found on youtube.

4. Now taking suggestions for delicious New Years Day food items to bring me luck for next year. Blackeyed peas and pork-sauerkraut dishes need not apply.

5. Way to represent, BIG10, in the bowl games. If my Buckeyes lose tonight I may take the very last seat on the Auburn bandwagon and call it a day.

6. Thanks to the lovely lady that sent us five pounds of gummy bears. Amelia saw the bears and knew immediately who they were from. I'm firing up my treadmill now.

7. Most annoying saying of Christmas break "You're not invited to my birthday." I guess when you're 3 and 4, that's about as terrible as it gets.

8. Jason taught a class that required his uniform yesterday. When he returned the kids said "Did you go to the Army today?" They've adjusted to college life rather well.

9. Bella started back to school today. She got up at 6:15, ate, brushed her teeth and was dressed by 6:35. I think she was a little excited to get back.

10. Has anyone tried the couch to 5K program? I used to be a runner but need to start slowly..I'm much more comfortable walking now.

No comments: