www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

we're back

I have been seriously slacking with posting lately! I am still adjusting to life with 3 kids and a new baby and we just returned from a week in Columbus. It was so nice to be back for a visit and get a break from the heat here. I have almost gotten used to it being so hot out and forgotten what 70 degrees feels like. Pure bliss let me tell you! We did some shopping while we were in town, had dinner and lunch with friends, spent a lot of time with family and even drove through campus. I hardly recognize it anymore :( It was a great visit but it's nice to be home too. That being said, I am completely over summer. Bring on fall! I'm ready for some football.
We resume all activities next week and it's full speed ahead that is for sure. Bella loves to be on the move and was upset that I wanted to limit her activities this fall. She gets bored easily (I don't know where she gets it from) and asks me every day "where are we going and what are we doing". So per her request we have dance, soccer, gymnastics and three days of school each week. Amelia is also in school two days a week, dance and gymnastics so it is going to be a busy year for all of us.




No comments: