www.simplicitybychristy.com

Friday, August 14, 2009

the clunes' visit

The week before we left for Ohio we were able to visit with my friend Jenny and her new baby Ian. Ian was born 3 weeks before Drew and is just adorable. He was so quiet the entire time he was here. I was amazed. If you have been to our house it is not quiet and sometimes borders on total chaos. Ian just looked around, taking everything in. Bella loved Ian's hair and told me she hopes Drew has as much hair as Ian someday. She wants to brush it and fix it for him! I don't see that happening..ha. Amelia is also big on babies right now. She was so excited to help Miss Jenny feed Ian a bottle. She has asked me several times since they visited where Ian is and when is he coming back. She doesn't realize the preparation and planning it takes to get babies ready for an outing. Thanks for visiting Clune family..as always it was so great to see you.


No comments: