www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

ten things I'll miss about them on Tuesday

1. You can't sing Miss Erin but you sure are pretty.

2. Can you hear me whistling at you Miss Erin? My dad says you whistle at a pretty girl when you see one.

3. What is your middle name? Baker. Baker? I thought it would be Alexandra or Ariel or maybe Belle. Not Baker.

4. I do not love your Christmas present Miss Erin. I wanted to get you a pink princess gown. My mama made me buy you a plate. You're not gonna love a plate!

5. Why don't you have any animals at your house? Everyone needs kids and animals. I don't think your house sounds like fun anymore. I don't want to live there.

6. Look Miss Erin, this baby is coming out of my armpit!!

Hello!? Have I not been saying this all along people?! One day..just wait..

7. I brought a cake pop today Miss Erin. Did you bring me one too? No but I still love you. But I'm not sharing my cake pop.

8. Are you bringing in cupcakes for your birthday too Miss Erin? That's a lot of candles on a cupcake!

9. Your hair is curly and crunchy Miss Erin. And your face feels like lotion. I love crunchy, curly hair.

10. It's summer now. What will you do? Where will you go?

2 comments:

Simon and Molly said...

The armpit delivery is going to take the world by storm. I just know it!

Erin said...

I have been telling you all along.

I seriously about spit out my coke when she said it. I thought about you and Leigh immediately!!

I'm teaching pure genius here :)