www.simplicitybychristy.com

Saturday, May 26, 2012

last day of school..

first day of school..

last day of school..

It always amazes me looking at pictures of the first and last day of school, side by side. The kids grow and change so much over the year but to see it side by side, wow. We had a great year of preschool and Bella had a fantastic year of first grade. We were blessed again with wonderful, loving teachers. I couldn't have asked for better teachers for any of my children. They loved them, taught them and invested in their education and their futures. I am so thankful and so grateful that we live in the district that we do, that we attend the schools that we do and that we continue to have the amazing teachers that we do. We are so fortunate because all of our teachers have been wonderful and it truly has been a blessing..

The girls are already asking me who we have next year. We have been out of school 24 hours. Bella has been praying about her teacher since August. It's like the #1 draft pick of second grade teachers. There is no second best.. she has had her eye on the prize since the second week of school. We have had many long discussions about God's plan for each of us. I have told her that sometimes God's plan may not mach Isabella's plan or Mama's plan. Isabella's response to this is simple: You tell me that if I am ever concerned or worried or need reassurance, I should just pray and God will hear my prayers. "Pray without ceasing Mama" that's what you tell me. aye, aye, aye..not quite sure how this is going to turn out but right now I too am praying my little heart out..




No comments: