www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. Yes, I'm back. I'm trying not to make a big deal about it. Thanks to those of you that stuck out my absence. Your patience, errr persistent emails, finally got through to me.

2. I'm not sure how much time I'll have for blogging but it was nice to be missed. I promise to do my best.

3. I'm still running. KHorstman has pushed me to three miles in 29:38. I'm not going to win an Olympic medal here but I'm just happy to still have lungs and legs, here people.

4. If you're curious an actual grandmother, my friend Ute, would literally kill me in a road race. I'm talking an actual slaughter with a defribrilator. Good thing I don't care about grandmothers beating me these days. Even better we aren't racing.

5. Four days of school left. Woohoo. Let's revisit the woohoo around the end of July..

6. Thanks to political wonders that be, we have now increased summer by an additional three weeks. I love when a good idea for one area gets to affect us all.. Tricare anyone?

7. Will recieved an all clear from the ENT last week. We found out at his visit lab results came back that he had strep throat the day of his surgery. Of course...

8. All signs of baby have finally left my house. I'm trying not to be sad about it. Diapers left Monday and the crib came out Saturday.. Only big people live here now.. trust me they let me in case I get confused.

9. Our Sammy graduates Tuesday. I'm pretty sad that she will be leaving at the end of summer for college. Jason tells me she is only 1.5 hours away but we see her a lot and we love her. We're going to miss her.

10. The pool is open! The pool is open! we haven't been to our own yet but it's open. We're too busy swimming at Nene's and our friends.

No comments: