www.simplicitybychristy.com

Saturday, April 24, 2010

school's out

for the summer..well not really but almost. I bet y'all have that really annoying song stuck in your heads now. You can thank me later. We have FOUR weeks left of school here...Four weeks and then it's summer. Did I mention I'm living the life of a single parent for the entire four weeks? Good times ahead I assure you. We did have Isabella's end of the year party yesterday to celebrate the completion of preschool. She was excited to play with her friends and wasn't really that sad. Yet. I don't really think it's hit her yet that in four weeks she won't be going back to school. We love our preschool and teachers. Right now she's pretty excited about attending kindergarten in the fall and going to the big school. Even though we've talked about it, I don't think she fully understands that Ms. Jeana won't be her teacher. She tells me every single time we drive by the school and we live right across the street so we are driving by frequently, "look Mama, there's my new school." She might be ready for kindergarten but I'm not sure I am. The school looks so big and to me, she sometimes looks so little still.



No comments: