www.simplicitybychristy.com

Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

The Easter Bunny brought a lot of candy in the baskets this year. Probably because he didn't know that it was going to be close to 90 degrees and we weren't going to be able to do our egg hunt outside. The kids were all smiles when they saw all the chocolate goodness bright and early Sunday morning. And I mean bright and early. We have one of those high tech alarm clocks that resets itself if the power goes off. Easter Sunday it had reset to Daylight Savings time even though it wasn't actually Daylight Savings time. The alarm went off at 6 and it was really 5AM.



I tried to get a few pictures of the kids before church. I wanted to get one good picture of them in their outfits. I could not for the life of me get a single one of my children to look at the camera and smile at the same time for one single picture. Please. Ridiculous. So we have cheesy grins, and Shrek DVDs to play with etc.




We went to church and then spent the day with our friends Paige and Robbie and their wonderful family. Bella goes to school with Kennedy and was so excited to eat lunch at Kennedy's Nana's house and have an egg hunt there. She told me all day that Kennedy's Nana sounds just like her Granny that lives in Ohio. We had a great day and it was honestly the first holiday I spent away from "home" that I wasn't homesick.

No comments: