www.simplicitybychristy.com

Saturday, April 24, 2010

9 months

Drew turned 9 months old a few weeks ago and I am finally getting around to posting something about it. Sadly, the typical fourth child time crunch has hit and I seem to take less pictures and log less activities than I did. There are less pictures of all three children combined in three years of life than there are in Isabella's first year of life. But then I was trying to document an entire year on film for Jason who was missing everything while he was overseas. I really have no excuse other than I'm just to busy or always seem to be holding a baby and forget to actually take the picture. Drew weighed in at a healthy 22 pounds. He's crawling all over the place and is now crawling up the stairs. He's pulling up and is attempting to cruise along the couch. Jason thinks he'll walk fast. We'll see. As far as our other kids went, he was slow on sitting up and average for crawling. Amelia started walking at 9.5 months, Will at 10.5 and Bella at 1.
Everyone is always asking me who Drew favors and I think he looks like himself. He resembles each of the other kids in a different way but doesn't look exactly like any of them. He is definitely getting curly hair so that will bring our family total to two and two. Isabella is ecstatic, Jason is not. I was hoping for another blue-eyed baby but it looks like he's going to have brown eyes like his sisters



No comments: