www.simplicitybychristy.com

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Splash Blast

The girls have grown tired of the small swimming pool in our backyard. I think that going to the big pool every weekend has spoiled them and the little pool is boring now. I originally thought I would be able to take them to the pool by myself a few days a week like I did last year. After a few weekends I realized trying to keep track of three children constantly going in opposite directions is a next to impossible task. I usually run a pretty good zone defense on dry land but have yet to perfect it in the water. Will has no fear of the water and requires one person's undivided attention. I knew I would need something to keep them entertained at home, especially with the new baby coming, and have been on the lookout for some type of inflatable pool/slide. I finally found one that was small enough they could climb without assistance and didn't break the bank. They love it and had so much fun!




No comments: