www.simplicitybychristy.com

Saturday, January 31, 2009

We have spent the most part of this week recovering from the previous weeks health disaster. Isabella and I were still pretty leary of eating real food until Wednesday but everyone else seemed to be recovered. We had a doctor's appointment Monday to check Will's ears and he has finally recovered from the double ear infection. He has been on antibiotics on and off since December 3rd. I was very excited.

The rest of the week was pretty lazy between classes and school. I had a great day Friday with Macaroni Grill take out and a Cheesequake cake from the DQ..delicious. I must say I felt super old to be celebrating with takeout at home rather than the late night celebrations of years past.

Today we had clear skies and 55 degree weather. Not bad for the end of January. Especially when some of you reading this are still shoveling your way out of a winter wonderland. This summer when it is over 100 degrees and I'm about to pop, I'll be wishing I was in an igloo myself. Maybe I'll end up being a "snowbird" after all.



No comments: