www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

stealth mode

Will loves to eat. He will eat anything, anywhere, anytime. Literally. I have never seen a one year old devour two waffles for breakfast every morning and come looking for a snack around 10AM. By 11:30 that boy is ready for lunch. If there's not food in front of him by noon he is wailing and trying to climb up my legs to get to his chow. You don't mess with that boy and his food.

Tonight we had Subway for dinner. I placed the girls sandwiches on their plates and Bella tried to tear up Will's sandwich for him while I was locating the pizza cutter. (it's much faster) I was gone for less than a minute and come back to the table to a missing Will and a missing sandwich off of Bella's plate. Will had somehow reached up, grabbed the sandwich and ran off eating it. He was completely silent and went unnoticed during the sandwich grab by all of us standing nearby.

No comments: