www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ten on tuesday

1. Will went to play with his girl Addie on Sunday. For hours. When he got home he told me everything they did and how they are best friends. Forever.

2. My memory is ridiculous. I know a lot of people don't know this but I remember things and details from 1997 (and before) like it happened yesterday. If I don't remember something its because I really wasn't paying attention.

3. The girls are the exact same way. I am thankful that they did not get their Daddy's memory who on a good day can't find his wallet or his ID card to get on post.

4. I am doing my very best to teach these kids to treat every person they come into contact with kindness. To be kind. To be respectful. Regardless of class, color of skin, whatever. And above all else to have manners. Whether the star is present or if you deliver a garbage truck. Manners..it's a lost business. People in the world are more impressed with themselves than others are..

5. I do not sell Matilda Jane clothing people. I laugh a little to myself every time I am asked this. I sit in alleys to buy it but I do not sell it.

6. Yesterday we saw a snake at the pool. Finally. I knew deep down the day would come and BAM! Snake at the pool.

7. You all know that I hate a snake. And yet I remained calm. And requested a hoe to kill the snake. No hoe. Not even a broom.

8. Thankful for the answered prayer of our new children's minister - Miss Tracey!! Such a blessing to us all. We are thrilled and excited to see what God has in store for this awesome lady..

9. Drew turns three Saturday. Where has the time gone? I can't believe it..

10. I am in search of a key cake for his birthday. Yes, you read that right. A cake shaped like car keys. Have mercy..

No comments: