1. We have made it to July. Praise the Lord.
2. Bella attended her first swim party this week with church. She has been waiting to go for two years, since Halle and Naomi used to tell her about it. She rode the bus to the big pool and went to CiCis for pizza all by herself, with friends from church. She was so excited.
3. Amelia was not so excited about Bella's swimming experience. Can we say jealous pot? She is now counting down until it is her turn. In two years :)
4. Thank goodness Will does not have the same competitive streak these girls have.
He prefers to give me heart attacks by climbing on and jumping off of furniture. No drama with Will.
5. The past few days it has been a pleasant 108 degrees. Yes you read that right. ONE HUNDRED EIGHT DEGREES. Who is jealous??
6. Jason always tells me "it's not really hot until your sweat immediately evaporates when it touches the air" Well, last week I finally knew what he was talking about.
7. This week I told Drew he was a grumpy old man. He said, no, I am Drewby.
8. Chloe is here visiting this week. Will is in heaven with his two BFFs Addie and Chloe. The three muskateers are together again. I wish I could rewind the clock.
9. Swimming lessons were a huge success last week. Will is now swimming without his puddle jumper and all three of the bigger kids are working on freestyle. Drew swims with his face in the water all the time now.
10. We are scouting out a back pack for kindergarten. If you know the fashionista you know it has to be perfect.