www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I celebrated my 32nd birthday on Sunday with some Gigi's cupcakes, my four amazing children and my awesome husband.

2. My goal was to give birth to four kids by the time I was 30 years old. I missed it by six months. Now that I'm 32, I'm going to sit back and enjoy the show.

3. Bella completed her entire AWANA book last weekend and is now beginning her review sessions. This was a huge accomplishment and we are very proud of her. I'm not going to lie, she was pretty proud of herself.

4. Bella woke Drew up this morning and he buried his face further into his bed with a firm, uh-huh. Oh good, a morning person..

5. I went to Nashville this weekend for VBS training. I am meticulous about packing my suitcase and arrived with just enough time to freshen up before running over to our first meeting. I pull out my toothbrush case and low and behold..no toothbrush.

6. Swiper the Fox in this case is a certain boy with blonde curls that adores brushing his teeth. And probably cleaning the toilet with my brand new tooth brush.

7. Purchasing a tooth brush in a hotel gift shop should be illegal. $4.97..they must really like their toothbrushes and know that we are desperate.

8. I went to five different meetings while at VBS training and I guess I got a little excited saying "ye-ye-ye-YES to va-va-va-VBS" because when I come out of the first meeting my good friend says nice facebook status update. Interesting I say.

It looks a little like this..qwhwshdioshsi sdoiowiaoiewu oaiuwoaw

I am a stickler for locking my phone and think I somehow must have forgotten.

9. Day two, another random post. My friend teases me and asks if I'm actually paying attention and asks if my account has been hacked. I begin to wonder because I am positive it's locked and has been all morning. Other than the notifications from the people wondering what in the world "qwelsiQAdisldi qtisdlsdi" is supposed to mean. I call Jason and have him change my password just to be sure I haven't been hacked.

10. After arriving home, I log into my account and look at the weird messages. I see that a few pictures have been posted to a few of my friends pages. All have the mobile Iphone stamp underneath. Ahh, mystery solved. My account was compromised after all..by my crazy kids!

No comments: