www.simplicitybychristy.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. If you thought you were going to get through a weekly post without reading about someone else being sick again this week you were wrong.

2. Isabella won a prize trip to the ER on Sunday night with a fever of 104.6..can you feel my excitement about another sickness through this post? I'm feeling the love.

3. We have now taken a quarantined household approach. Isabella is upstairs. Amelia is sleeping in the room with Will. No one is allowed to go by Isabella until she is fever free for 24 hours and I am draining every last drop out of the antibiotic bottles. I also feel somewhat like the medical professionals at the hospitals, washing their hands on the way in and out of the rooms.

4. Would you believe that in between all the sickness and the trip to the ER, Jason also lost his Blackberry? Well he did and then it got ran over into one hundred pieces. Who's laughing now? Probably everyone but a) the person who's phone got ran over b)the person who didn't realize they cancelled the insurance.

5. I would say it's now considered a family war against the Blackberry handheld device. I've never been so excited to see the release of the IPhone4 in my life.

6. Will received a toy firetruck from Mrs Joan yesterday. His sirens and his firemen have been working ever since. If he quiets down enough to show you the truck, he'll slam it on by to tell you it's Mr Rowe driving..

7. Will is serious about two sounds, horses and fire sirens. No one, and I mean no one makes a better fire siren than, Will.

8. I have worked and worked with Drew on located his body parts for the past several weeks. We've finally got ear, nose, mouth and eyes down.

9. Drew has decided that he is against napping recently. He is also against sleeping through the night. He cries and cries and cries. Awesome.

10. We made our fourth attempt at heartshaped cookies last week. I finally found the perfect size cookie cutter here in town. I'm getting much faster at icing them and iced approximately 35 cookies in an hour. Not bad :)

No comments: