www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ten on tuesday

1. Let's have a little state pride in our weather..this is getting saaaad. If we can make it through the rest of the winter with out the dreaded white stuff falling I'll give you a War Eagle and a Roll Tide. But only one.

2. Unless you're a bear hibernating in the woods, what exactly is the point of winter anyway? We drive by the pool every day on the way to school. Amelia and Will say every single day 1)Hi pool. 2)Is our pool open today.

3. Drew went to see the pulmonologist and was officially classified as a level four asthmatic. One step away from being the worst. We're on a new plan and our goal is to have him not coughing and congested every single day like he is now. Right now he sounds like he needs to cut down pack of Marlbolo Reds.

4. Our anger reveals more about us than it does about others. I read this on Patsy Clairmont's page and I've been pondering it greatly. As a mother I try very, very hard to choose my words carefully each time before speaking. A far cry from my late teens and early 20s when I would have just open my mouth..

5. So what sounds more appealing on your weekend that strep throat and an ear infection? Anything.

6. Amelia lost her earring somewhere, somehow yesterday. I check those things regularly and noticed after her bath last night. Do you think I have one single stud earring in the house that's not an actual diamond? No mam. Super Sammy to the rescue again. I'm thankful for the supersitter living a block away.

7. I overheard this last night "Wheel (other people pronounce this name Will) if you don't bring my baby down here, I'm fixin' to come up there. Do y'all hear me?"

8. That pretty much covers all questions regarding the children's accents. Yes, they have them.

9. Amelia told her teacher at school today that I quit cooking dinner two weeks ago. Jason does do most of the cooking right now and you can't get anything past that girl.

10. We checked Will's tonsils yesterday to see if there was any improvement in the swelling. These things were massive and he was still running a fever after three days on the antibiotic. Anyways, Jason feeling around on his throat and Will's response "Daddy, it's not nice to touch your friends. You have to keep your hands to yourself."

No comments: