www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Well I tuned in Sunday night for my regular scheduled programming and was greeting with the music awards. I can now tell you what Justin Bieber looks and sounds like. I swear that's a toupee he's wearing. I don't get fanfare to the voice or the hair. It's like Hanson all over again..terrible.

2. Black Friday shopping is this week and we're starting at 4AM. I'm completely finished accept for a few stocking stuffers but I can't resist the urge to go out into the complete madness with a few of my favorites.

3. We (I'm using the term loosely as my participation was limited to unscrewing and screwing in one bolt) finally hung the kids television in their toy room. I'm excited to get the tv off my closet floor. They're excited to have their own tv.

4. One of Will's favorite things to do at church/school is to ride "the alligator" known to most of the world as the elevator.

5. Bella is getting closer every day to reading. We play a little game every time we're in the car. Amelia asks how to spell a word and Bella spells it out for her.

6. Amelia loves playing school. So much that one of the mom's of her little friends at school asked her teacher who Miss Amelia is.

7. Bella has now memorized all 27 books of the New Testament..pretty good for a not quite six year old.

8. Will loves his cowboy boots. Loves them and wears them every chance he gets and stomps around just to hear the noise they make. Super.

9. A random orange cat has chosen our deck as it's new winter residence. Let me tell you the only thing I dislike more than my own cat pooping on my deck is someone elses. Oh that's right, I don't have a cat. I also really enjoy the cat scaring the crap out of me at night by jumping on the deck AND throwing himself at my back door. I mean, I think we're being robbed and have been close to calling 911 but oh now, it's the cat.

10. If you're going to squat on someone's deck and poop all over someone's toys, and slam your entire body repeatedly into someone's backdoor, you should at least choose a house that likes animals. We do not apply. I mean do animals not have a sixth sense about these things? Amelia's reply when she sees the cat "Daddy get your gun, that cat is back to poop on my stuff again."

No comments: