www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Thanksgiving is in two weeks, a little crazy if you ask me. We're going to our friends house to spend Thanksgiving with them. She asked me what I would like to eat. I don't care as long as I'm not cookin'.

2. I finished my Christmas shopping for the kids in one final click on amazon last week. Now I'm just waiting for the wrapping party and then I can really relax.

3. I've now been subbing at the preschool for three weeks. I love it and the kids love that I am there too.

4. Drew has started saying a word that sounds like Amelia. He especially likes to yell for her when he is downstairs and she is upstairs to see how fast she'll come running. That really makes him giggle.

5. It is getting a little cooler here. My true southern gal is less than thrilled with the weather change and is throwing a fit every morning about the socks and shoes she has to wear. She wants to wear flip flops and no coat. It reminds me of the song "Some beach, some where".

6. A friend of mine just gave me some Bob books for Bella. She read two of them completely by herself as soon as she saw them

7. I am ready for the Halloween candy to be out of this house.

8. On the way to school today, the light turns green and yet we are still waiting for the people to finish running their red light. I hear from the backseat drivers in my car. "Do these people even know HOW to drive here?" "The light is green, GO mama."

9. What is the actual point of daylight savings time? I certainly can't find one.

10. The kids are all practicing for their Christmas program at school. Amelia won't tell me what she is singing. Will is pretty much an open book and sings the songs daily.

No comments: