www.simplicitybychristy.com

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. We enjoyed a visit from little Miss Taylor and her mama last week. It was promptly followed by the girls requesting another new baby brother or sister. I think Taylor's going to have to visit more often. The stork is finished making deliveries at our house.

2. Part of Bella's homework every night is listening to letter sounds on a specific computer game. She needs to know the exact letter sound each letter makes and has become quite addicted to the website. So has her little sister. I'm glad they're learning but every time I sit down to do anything on the computer one of them wants on it too.

3. The boys are both recovering from sinus infections. It's that time of year again.

4. Bella came home from school today and told me that "Susie is in love with Johnny. Really, she already fell in love with him. Can you believe it!?" What!?

5. Birthday party season is upon us. I wonder how many times I'm going to hear is "You aren't invited to my birthday party". I'm paying for the party, siblings are always invited.

6. Drew's surgery is scheduled for Friday morning. It's not a long procedure and we're hoping it's complication free.

7. We are having our first official family photo taken Saturday. I'm pretty excited about this. Silly I know but it's been two years since we've had a family photo taken and we only had a small snapshot done after Drew was born.

8. Nene and Granny arrive in two weeks. The kids know they are coming and are already asking if today's the day that Granny is coming to their house. They're excited to say the least.

9. Halloween and Christmas decorations are already making there way into the store. Halloween I can handle. The kids have already chosen their costumes and are ready to hit the sidewalks on trick or treat. We have the perfect neighborhood for it this year and we are excited.

10. Amelia learned about community helpers this week. She is pretty fascinated with police men and was full of information for me when she got in the car after school. Her teacher's husband is a police man and I asked her if he was going to be visiting the class (I know he's done this in the past). Her reply "No. He's too busy keeping the crazy people off of the streets."

No comments: