www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Drew's surgery went very well Friday. He had no issues whatsoever with the anesthesia and I worried about it for weeks, for nothing. The anesthesiologist checked on him numerous times throughout the recovery process and said he was one of the best asthma patients he had ever seen. Yay Drew!

2. I gave Drew his first haircut. His sides were getting a little long and Jason thought he was looking a little too girlie with the long curls. He really looks like a big boy now.

3. Family pictures were this weekend. It was a bright and early start at 7:45AM. It's still in the upper 90s here so I'm glad we started early. Kind of crazy since its 90 degrees but I'm super excited to pick out my Christmas cards with my new pictures..

4. I'm heading to Atlanta in three days with some of my favorite girls. I'm talking big girls not the little ones I see every day.

5. Jason will be home alone for three days with the kids. Oh to be a fly on my wall and see how this goes..

6. Bella has been working really hard in AWANA learning her verses. Last night was her first night to cash in her hard dollars and she came home with a gift she had purchased for Will. She felt bad that he has to stay home every Sunday night while she is having so much fun learning about God at church.
My cup runneth over.

7. I get bombarded with mail order catalogues daily. I'm not sure how or why but I do. Today I got the strangest one ever for actual Witch and pirate clothing. And I'm not talking about costumes. This was a full catalogue of apparel and shoes for wizards. If anyone needs a full length purple hooded velvet cloak and some pointed witch boots, I can now point you in the right direction.

8. Drew's new favorite thing to do is clean. He gets in the cabinet, gets out a napkin and starts cleaning away. I love that boy.

9. Will is invited to a birthday party for his two girlfriends. Yes, he has two. He saw the invitation and said that's a party for Addie and Chloe . I said yes it is. He said "You need to take me to the store please. I need to get them some good presents."

10. Bella continues to love playing soccer. She scored another goal this weekend and is really improving this year.

No comments: