www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. I had to call my friends at poison control after a certain someone found a bottle of hand sanitizer. After giving them the date of birth and child's age, the lady's response was "Are you calling about William?" The one and only.

2. I consider myself a professional at "watching for signs of drunkness in a two year old". This may drive me to drink eventually.

3. The wonder boy also took a Evil Knieval like ride down a steep driveway into the street as I'm screaming and sprinting after him when we were at our friends house for dinner.

4. I am currently recovering from another double ear and a sinus infection. I'm beginning to think I'm not only allergic to nature but Alabama in general.

5. Drew turns 10 months old on Friday. Still NO teeth but he's starting to cruise around the furniture.

6. Nene and Poppy arrived Saturday and we celebrated Nene's birthday. Amelia was in charge of picking out the cake. Her first choice was a huge Owl graduation cake and her second choice, a double chocolate Cheeseburger. She finally settled on a cookie cake with balloons.

7. Will enjoyed his time with Poppy this weekend and stuck to him like glue.

8. My mom has graciously been getting up with Drew since she arrived. I'm enjoying the extra sleep at night and the early morning exercise outside.

9. I have quite the little fashionistas on my hands these days. I think this is going to lead to huge problems down the road for their Dad. I had to look everywhere for a denim skirt for Bella that she could sit down in. Hello people. She is 5..I'd like more than a 3 inch inseam.

10. Babies, babies everywhere. Bella is begging for a new baby -sorry sister. I feel like every day I'm getting another birth announcement, text message, phone call or email from someone announcing their exciting news. I'm so excited for all my friends and I'm even more excited that this blessed even't won't be happening in my body.

No comments: