www.simplicitybychristy.com

Monday, March 22, 2010

our moment


The other day Amelia was sitting on my lap and we were having a little discussion. I always say to each of the kids "do you know how much I love you?" Each one always replies "you love me the most". The question and answer is always the same.

We were nose to nose this time and having the sweetest little moment.
Me: Do you know how much I love you?
Amelia: You love me the most.
Me: I do love you the most.
Amelia: I love you Mommy but I'm Daddy's girl.

Here we are nose to nose having a moment and that Daddy comes in and steals my girl.

1 comment:

Simon and Molly said...

Get used to it. Simon is the preferred parent hands down. I can't even put them to bed at night! It used to make me so sad, until I learned of my freedom that came with not being the preferred parent!