www.simplicitybychristy.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Is it fall yet?

Summer has hit in Alabama. Woohoo. I used to love summer and now that I live somewhere that there are two seasons, summer and winter, I despise it. It's in the 90s here already and is absolutely miserable out. I think the only thing that could possibly make 90 degree temperatures worse is the 94% humidity that is accompanying them. We are melting and the kids refuse to go outside during the day unless they are in the pool. (I am sure many of our future posts will be pool pictures.) We usually go out for two hours in the morning and again for 2 hours after naps in the afternoon. Every single day. I'm waiting on the day they become bored with the pool and I'm going to have to pull another trick out of my sleeve. So far I have been lucky and the pool continues to entertain them.


No comments: