www.simplicitybychristy.com

Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason!!

Today is Jason's 35th Birthday!! Yes, I just announced to everyone he is 35. I think that if you still get carded for beer at age 35 it is okay for the world to know how old you are. Especially when after you get carded for said beer, the cashier turns to your wife and asks "how much older are you than your husband?". True story..good times.

Jason is amazing. He is my best friend, my rock, my inspiration. As most of you know Jason prefers to be behind the scenes and can't stand to be the center of attention. Totally the opposite of what birthdays are about. Last year we were in San Diego the week of his birthday and spent his actual birthday in a piano bar. I thought Jason was going to pass out when they called him on stage for a song and dance. Especially when they expected him to "shake it" to I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred. Thanks to some liquid courage the performance was pretty entertaining and I'm still kicking myself for not having the camera with me.

Today I decided to post a little photo tribute to my amazing husband. It's not the same as Right Said Fred but it's the best I can do to honor his special day.

Happy Birthday Jason! We love you and hope you have a very Happy 35th Birthday!!

No comments: