www.simplicitybychristy.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009

the girls are home

The girls have been at my parents house for the past two weeks. Whenever I talked to them they told me how much fun they were having. They were more interested in what Will was up to than Mama and Daddy. They were busy while they were gone and went to the zoo to see baby Beco. They also took a boat ride, rode the carousel and got their faces painted.




They helped Poppy in his garden and really enjoyed digging for worms. They even surprised me by bringing home their own garden to take care of. I do not have a green thumb at all. I did promise to help them take care of it. We shall see how long this garden survives.

They really enjoyed spending time with Uncle Eric, Aunt Brandi, Granny and Papa.


On their way back home they even got to stop at Dinosaur World. Bella has been asking to go see the dinosaurs every time we travel home since she could talk. If you have ever traveled with me you know that I am strictly business on the road. The kids get impatient after about 6 hours in the car and they usually go downhill fast. I have the trip home down to a science and can usually make it there in 7 hours. We leave at 4AM (they are usually still sleeping) and stop once for fuel, potty breaks and breakfast. When I say breakfast, I mean we go through the drive through and eat on the road. So a stop at Dinosaur World is usually vetoed because of the extra time it puts us on the road.

the dinosaur you see from the road..




Thanks Nene and Poppy for a fantastic vacation! The girls had SO much fun!!

No comments: