www.simplicitybychristy.com

Monday, November 3, 2008

a budding picasso

This week while I was cleaning up dinner, Isabella asked if she and Amelia could color at their little table. I warily said yes and went over the rules of coloring for what seems like the one millionth time..ONLY on the paper and ONLY in the coloring books, etc. Well while I was washing some dishes, I look up and see Amelia hard at work on the walls. This isn't the first time a little artist has left their mark on my walls but it was the first time I caught them red-handed. Thankfully I stock pile Magic Erasers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin,

love the blog, can you tell me what the budding Picaso is painting or is it like the old Terry Davis days when we just had to agree that we see what the artist sees. Keep up the postings, I love reading about your family.

Wes