www.simplicitybychristy.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ten on Wednesday

1. I decided to switch it up this week and post Ten on Tuesday on Wednesday. I wanted to see if y'all were paying attention and even reading..

2. Really, I'm kidding. We are all back in school, dance, soccer, choir, GA's, mission friends, AWANA.. running around like LUNATICS. I'm doing good to remember where I'm supposed to be when. I am a slacker. I'm having a t-shirt made.

3. I am so proud of my Dad and so excited for him to begin his new job.

4. We can hardly wait to welcome for Nene and Granny to move here. The kids literally ask me every day on the way to school where there neighborhood is going to be. Such a blessing for everyone.

5. Will is going with his Daddy tomorrow for a brand new pair of cowboy boots. Be jealous. And afraid.

6. Jason's heart broke a little last week when Drew said "You're mean Daddy". Now we frequently here you're mean from the other kids all the time. I am mean, now go to time out and now you're getting an extra minute for your sassy mouth. But never sweet little Drew.. Ahhh, that boy's growing up.

7. Bella loves dance. She is super excited to be in dance with our neighbor Sammy and so many of her friends from school. So glad she is finally in the right place..

8. Amelia is loving Pre-K. She loves her friends and her Ms Holly. She would go to school every single day if she could. I hope it continues to next year.

9. I have the sweetest group of my own students and I adore them. I am excited and know we are going to have a fabulous year..

10. Our friend "Little Will" as the kids call him has come to play with us this week. Bella said if you refuse to have another baby at least you let little Will come to play with us. I'll arrange a play date every week sister..

No comments: