www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. My Dad says I'm slacking on posting lately and everyone knows I hate disappointing my Dad. So I'll try and step it up a notch in the New Year.

2. We are in week two of Christmas vacation. I am personally going to need a vacation from the vacation.

3. Still snow on the ground here but the weather man says 63 on Thursday. Ahh, that's more like it. I prefer traveling to the snow and attaching skis to my boots if I have to be in it.

4. Kit and Ruthie have been residing with us for four days now and it's almost like having two more children. Except they don't talk or fight. I still have to pick up after them and fix their hair.

5. Drew's newest trick is climbing on top of the table. He swings one knee on to the chair and is on the table in about 2 seconds flat. If it wasn't so dangerous it's rather impressive.

6. Taking bets now on how long until he's crawling out of the crib.

7. We have watched Woody and Barbie and the Fashion Fairytale at least 25 times since Friday morning. I know you're all jealous.

8. The tooth fairy came and went Saturday night. Since Amelia was so terrified of her arrival, Bella agreed to put the tooth outside the door "just so Amelia would be quiet and finally go to sleep!"

9. Continue to pray our troops overseas. Even if you don't know them, they are someone else's husband or Daddy, or son or brother and they are risking their life for your freedom.

10. Will and I have now fallen victim to the dreaded stomach bug going around. It terrible and was a really rough 12 hours. Super Dad came to the rescue and took care of the kids today because I could barely move and we were trying to limit my contact with them. I'm expecting the other three to fall anytime now :(

No comments: