www.simplicitybychristy.com

Sunday, December 26, 2010

recent pictures

Here are a few pictures from visitors week at dance. I am happy with both of the girls progress. Bella is turning into quite the little dancer and shows promising technique. I'm so proud of her. Amelia is doing fabulous as well. I had decided in the spring to repeat her in preschool I so she wouldn't be the youngest in the next class. She is also a great little dancer and I'm now wondering if I should have just sent her to the next class. She is definitely the first to follow directions and totally understands the class this year.




Here is the only picture that turned out from the Christmas program at church. It was very cute but a little too dark for pictures.

I took the girls to see the Princess' on Ice for their birthday. Our seats were right on the ice! They loved it and the show was fantastic.

Outside Opryland before we saw the Rockettes.

No comments: