www.simplicitybychristy.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

fall break

We spent last week in CBus with my family. Jason drove up with us last Saturday and left for a business trip Sunday morning. We pulled into town on a game day and everywhere you looked, you saw scarlet and gray. Love it!! On Saturday we were able to visit our good friends Sheri and Brian and watch a little football. Sunday I took Will and the girls and did a little shopping for our upcoming trip to Disney. We are taking the kids to Disney for Christmas and they do not know we are even going yet. I had a lot of unnecessary drama booking our dinging reservations for the week. Now that I am finally finished with that task, I am getting a little bit more excited for the trip. I know the kids will have a great time and that is the reason we are going. My grandfather had open heart surgery a week ago and is still in the hospital. I was able to spend a lot of time with him there and am so happy that he is improving. Hopefully he will be able to come home in a few days. The kids and I arrived home late yesterday afternoon after 10 hours in the car. Ugh. It was pretty awful considering the trip usually takes us a maximum of 8.5 hours. We had heavy rain the entire drive, two unexplained traffic delays, a crying baby and a two year old that wanted to use every bathroom in Kentucky. I'm happy to be home and am not looking forward to getting back in the car for an extended period of time any time soon.

Drew almost 3 months old

Cousin Jack loves babies.


No comments: