www.simplicitybychristy.com

Monday, September 7, 2009

boat ride with the Baileys

Jason took the kids to the river today to meet the Baileys. I stayed home with Drew to finish my kid's sale stuff. It has taken me days to get it ready and my fingers are actually blistered from safety pinning all the tags on. Jason is dropping everything off tomorrow and I am hoping to make some money. I will say that all this work has made me realize my kids have a lot of clothing. And they have way too many toys. Even after I cleaned out all the toy boxes (all = 3) and donated another two boxes to charity. We still have toys in the toy room, under the beds and in all of the closets. Too many toys. I think Santa may be re-gifting this Christmas. Anyways, back to the boat ride. The Bailey's bought a beautiful boat a few weeks ago and this was the first weekend they were able to put it in the water. Bella and Amelia said they had so much fun and can't wait to take another ride on the MonkeyBusiness.
Scotty..so happy to finally be in the water.

Auntie June and Amelia


No comments: