www.simplicitybychristy.com

Monday, December 1, 2008

monday meltdowns

I sometimes have days where I close my eyes and wish I was somewhere else, somewhere quiet. Today has been one of those days. We have been blessed with company for the better part of three weeks and I have let the kids schedules vary more than usual. I am totally paying for it now. We have had a string of rough nights and I don't think Jason and I have gotten more than 5 hours of combined sleep the past few days. We are both exhausted. This morning the children woke up with no guests to entertain and a missing Daddy, who had already left for work. The meltdowns began before breakfast and have steadily continued throughout the day. One child finishes and it seems the next fit begins immediately. Even Mr. Will , usually calm during the storm, has participated in the crying and whining today. They are currently all sleeping and I am praying they wake up in happy moods.

1 comment:

Simon and Molly said...

hang in there. I too am having a crazy time, we are trying to get Lulu to kick the Paci habit and I just don't think it is going to work.