www.simplicitybychristy.com

Saturday, December 6, 2008

the baby plan

Before Will was born I found a fantastic photographer ,
Simplicity by Christy, and signed him up for a Baby Plan. I did not do this with either of the girls and feel like I (and they) really missed out.

On the baby plan, Will got his pictures taken at one week old(he pooped and peed on me on me and peed all over my great-grandmother's antique rocker), 4 months, 6 months (he hopped like a frog all over the place) and one year (he wanted to sit when we wanted him to stand and vice verse and he was more interested in beating on the paper than posing for a picture). I usually spend these sessions hopping like a frog myself and everyone is making any noise possible to get Will's attention. There have been many times I wonder if Christy was able to get just one good shot. She is amazing and very patient and somehow always manages to capture the perfect image that shows his personality.



as soon as we got home

1 comment:

Simplicity By Christy said...

Oh my goodness! How funny is that? We just wore him out taking pictures! hehehehe. Thanks for the very sweet comments. I appreciate it. :)