www.simplicitybychristy.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. So tonight at bedtime Will decides that he is going to pick out his own pajamas. What does he choose? Of course, pajamas with feet. We are in the middle of heat advisory and have 100 degree weather and Will wants to sleep in fleece pajamas with feet.

2. Will decides to zip himself into a cozy pair of 24 month sleeper feet. Let me just say that Will and is size 12 foot left 24 months a loooong time ago. But he insisted and I needed a good laugh so I let him walk around in them. Although, walk isn't really the correct term. He looked more like the hunchback..

3. After he gets tired of hobbling around he decides that it is time to take off said pajamas. Maybe they were finally cutting of circulation to his feet. Maybe it was the neckline cutting into his skin. Literally his feet are stuck and he is so sweaty they aren't coming out. Will's answer to the problem, "Maybe you should call Mr. Rowe and he can come over and cut me with his pocket knife." Now, if you know Mr. Rowe, he is pretty handy. Will loves Mr Rowe and his pocket knife.

4. Bella and Amelia have a Secret Bedtime Reading club complete with secret handshake. I put them to bed at night and then they get into one or the others bed to read. It started out "secret" and grew from there. Bella loves to read and I love that she is reading to Amelia.

5. Jason finished accounting Thursday night. I may just throw a party to signal the end of both of our misery..

6. We attended a birthday party for Miss Taylor B last weekend. Her Daddy and a few of his friends got out their guitars and banjo to play for the guests. Bella thought it was the best thing ever. The next morning she said, Don't forget to hire that band to play at my next birthday party. I loved them.

7. We called Nene on Saturday morning. When it was Amelia's turn to talk to Nene, I handed her the phone and said "guess who it is". Nene disguised her voice and started talking. Amelia got mad and started crying and wouldn't talk at all. Nene and I are still laughing..

8. Drew went to bed last night with Amelia's version of the Daddy Doll. He was eyeballing Bella's and Amelia willingly gave up hers for the night. Drew said over and over, Daddy doll Daddy Doll. He put it in a bear hug got in bed and that was the last we saw of him until 6:30AM.. I'm ordering him his own.

9. Bella is excited to be in the first grade. She has told me every day she has been on her best behavior, listens and doesn't talk when she isn't supposed to be. She also told Will her busdriver is a real cowboy. He is pretty jealous.

10. Will was in the bathroom with me this morning and told me that my belly has "more cracks than the sidewalk" I bet all of you are jealous :)

No comments: