www.simplicitybychristy.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I believe this is my third ToT post that I will speak of Jason's job.. Still no news..myabe we'll hear the final word that they told us we would hear at the end of May by the end of July. The longer this crap..and yes, it is total crap..goes on the more furious I become.

2. I think the only person that could maybe be more furious about this job situation than the soldier is the soldier's wife. And when my kids are four weeks into not seeing their daddy and crying their eyes out?
Mr Assignments Officer, responsible for all the crying? I'll be calling you with the crying kids.

3. And don't you think for a second I won't.

4. Drew has decided that his oldest sister's name is Belga. He yells up the stairs "Time to eat Belga." or "Read me a book Belga".

5. Belga isn't so sure about her new name and wants to know how long he plans on calling her this..

6. This week I told Will I loved him and he said..I love you to Mama but just so you know I am marrying Sammy. I love her.

7. This week Jason explained to Bella that when he was little he used to hang his clothing outside on a clothes line to dry. She looked at him really confused and said, Was the dryer not invented yet?

8. Amelia has made a new friend at the swimming pool. A little kindergarten boy from our neighborhood that she calls her boy. Tonight at dinner she said, I have two boys now. Jack and Lee.
I said you have a lot of friends. She looked at me funny and said, Jack and Lee are not my friends they are my boys.

10. We are almost at the end of summer dance. The girls have really enjoyed themselves and are learning a lot each week. I really need to work on my bun technique..it is sad.

No comments: