www.simplicitybychristy.com

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gloria

Tonight Bella was in the bathroom with me while I was getting ready for bed. Not unusual because I rarely do anything at home without company. Bella was chatting away. I didn't think she was paying that much attention to what I was doing when I put my pajamas on.

All of a sudden I hear, "Mommy, you look just like Gloria!"

I have absolutely no idea who this Gloria person actually is. I'm wondering if looking like her is a good or bad thing? I know my four year old and she says exactly what she thinks. Even though Bella was extrememly excited about my resemblence to "Gloria", I'm a little scared for the visual image.

Bella is totally serious when she says, "Mommy, you look just like Gloria. You know, the Hippo from Madagascar 2. We watched it yesterday while you were gone."

Of course. Gloria. The HIPPO from Madagascar. Even more flattering than I imagined. I couldn't even hold back my laughter. What pregnant woman doesn't want to be told she looks like this?

No comments: