www.simplicitybychristy.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day of Preschool!




Today was Bella's first day of preschool. She has been acting a little different all week and said she was a little nervous about starting school. Jason went in late to work so we could both drop her off on her first day. She decided on the drive there it was okay if just Mommy walked her in. I took her to her room and hung her back pack up and when I turned to give her a hug goodbye she was already playing. I waved goodbye and she waved and still no hug. I guess Miss Bella was more ready for preschool than she thought!! She made a special hand print "kiss" to bring home to let me know she really did miss me. And she is pretty excited about being able to play on the playground, eat lunch with her new friends and go to music class. Her only complaint is her purple backpack still hasn't arrived. Once she has it, I think she will be just fine.

1 comment:

Simon and Molly said...

so glad it went well for her. I got a little teary just thinking about dropping off
Ruthie in a few weeks.