www.simplicitybychristy.com

Friday, February 5, 2010

hello...

I have been on a bit of hiatus with blogging lately. I apologize to my loyal readers, I'm sure you've missed the posts. We've been incredibly busy but of course since it's been so long since my last post I can't remember everything we done/accomplished. In the past I have done most of my blogging at nap time. It's really the only time I can sit quietly and process my thoughts without interruption. Starting January 1st, I have hit the treadmill hardcore and that unfortunately also now includes nap time so for now blogging has taken a backseat. Being a mom, I feel like I usually put the kids or the house first and I have really stuck to it this time. And let me tell you the last thing I want to do most days is get up at 445AM when everyone else is sleeping. I'm logging around 35 miles a week and hoping to be back in pre-baby shape by swimsuit season. It may be a lofty goal but it's a goal.

On to the house update..oh this freaking house. That I can not wait to sell. We received and accepted an offer on my birthday. I can't tell you how excited and relieved I was. I felt like we were finally over this ordeal. Our realtor was assured the buyer was pre-approved and waited for three days for the pre-qualification letter to arrive. Of course, once the bank ran the paperwork there was a problem with her credit and she would have to wait to reapply for the loan. Talk about taking the wind out of our sails.. We've shown the house four times this week and are PRAYING we get an actual, qualified buyer soon. I really can't take much more of this. I just want to move..now please.

Drew is now sitting up. He was diagnosed with RSV this week. It has been a rough few days. He woke up from a nap and was wheezing like he had just ran a 3 mile race. He had been battling a cold for almost two weeks and had a doctors appointment scheduled for the next day. He's using an inhaler four times a day and using albuterol. Nighttime seems to be the worst and usually Jason has to sleep sitting up holding him. Poor little man.

1 comment:

Simon and Molly said...

Oh Erin, I am sorry things are so chaotic right now. You will find your rythm. Hope that Drew gets healthy and the house finally sells. That is so frustrating! Hand in there