www.simplicitybychristy.com

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here a few things I am thankful for:

Andrew. This time last year I was so sick I could barely function and was still considered a higher-risk pregnancy. I'm so thankful that everything turned out okay and we have a beautiful, healthy baby boy.

Four beautiful, healthy children. I always dreamed of having 2 girls and 2 boys by the time I was 30. I’m so blessed that things worked out the way I wanted them too.

The roof over our head. I had hoped by this time said roof would belong to someone else. There's always next year.

Jason's job. Even though I dislike the traveling and long hours, I am happy that Jason has a job to complain about.

Facebook and the Internet, the only two vices I have. Living in different states hours away from friends and family is extremely difficult on a good day.

Jason. You are the best husband and father. You always put our family ahead of everything else and take such good care of us.

Our military serving overseas and their families. They are spending Thanksgiving apart so our world can be a safer place.

The wonderful teachers and women at Mother's Morning Out. Thank you for giving me a few hours to myself every week, this truly helps me be a better mother.

Happy Thanksgiving from our house to yours.

No comments: