www.simplicitybychristy.com

Sunday, March 22, 2009

must love shoes

Amelia is potty trained!! I was totally nervous about embarking on the "potty adventure". Amelia is by far my most independent child and I knew using the big girl potty would have to be something she really wanted to do. (I was also completely spoiled by Bella who was potty trained in three days.) Amelia has done fantastic and only had two accidents on the first and second day. We are so proud of her and relieved to not have two in diapers. I was nervous about taking her on a 7 hour road trip so soon after potty training but she did amazing.

I had told Amelia that she could pick out anything she wanted for a "potty reward" once she was out of diapers and this is what she chose. I'm not surprised given the fact that she loves shoes. She is the only two year old I know that can actually run in pretend high heels. The picture doesn't really capture the shoes in all their sparkly, glittery, lime green glory. Amelia, of course, loves them.

No comments: