www.simplicitybychristy.com

Monday, September 8, 2008

Assume = ass out of u and me.

The kids and I were browsing in the children's section of Barnes and Noble this morning when I came across one my favorite types of people- the total morons. I told this woman that I really liked the bicycle that was attached to the back of her stroller..probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Her response - are you pregnant again? While I realize my six pack abs are probably a thing of the past after three c-sections I don't look pregnant either. I was seriously dumbfounded. I said no, I'm actually not pregnant. Mrs. Moron says well I just thought after three you were probably pregnant again. Not that you look pregnant or anything I just assumed you might be. And you probably shouldn't wear that shirt, it confuses people. First, the shirt in question is from JCrew hardly a staple for maternity clothing. Second, unless you are Trinny and Suz I doubt I'm going to take fashion advice randoms on the street.

Some people I just don't understand. I am used to the comments about Amelia and Will being so close in age but I have never once been asked if I am pregnant again. And to aggravate me even more..I still never found out where she got that bicycle.

1 comment:

Simon and Molly said...

W-E
at least your questions can be blamed on the shirt. Mine would just be blamed on the beer belly.